IIT Recruitment 2018 Notification – Apply Online for 105 Junior Assistant, Junior Technician & Other Posts:
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar has recently announced to job advertisement to fill up a job vacancy available for 105 various posts. The vacancy is for Junior Assistant, Junior Technician, Junior Engineer, Technical Superintendent, Senior Mechanic & others in IIT Recruitment 2018. Therefore, all the interested and eligible aspirants can apply online on or before the last date. Moreover, this page also provides you with the details pertaining to the educational qualification, age limit, selection process and others. Read the following sections, to get the best and more details about IIT Recruitment 2018. Also, you can visit @ www.iitsystem.ac.in to know detailed information.
- Advertisement Date: 31st May 2018
- Starting Date to apply: 31st May 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09th July 2018
- Deputy Manager: A graduate degree from any recognized university and should have 02 years of experience in computer operations.
- Staff Nurse: Must be a B.Sc graduate in Nursing with 2 years of experience.
- Medical Officer: Should have an MBBS Degree from any recognized university including completion of compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship.
Applicants should have the following Age Limit for IIT Recruitment 2018 for all the posts.
- Scientific Officer: Maximum Age – 45 years
- Deputy Executive Engineer: Maximum Age – 45 years
- Deputy Information Technology Officer: Maximum Age – 40 years
- Medical Officer: Maximum Age – 45 years
- Placement Officer: Maximum Age – 45 years
- Staff Nurse: Maximum Age – 40 years
- Manager: Maximum Age – 40 years
- Technical Manager: Maximum Age – 35 years
- Deputy Manager: Maximum Age – 35 years
- Lab In-charge/Office In-charge: Maximum Age – 30 years
Official Notification : CLICK HERE
Apply Online : CLICK HERE